• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Hello!

M

MissMH

Hi - wow amazed to have found this forum, I wonder if there any moderators here to help with my request?
As a (very) mature student I am currently studying at college before starting my degree in mental health nursing in September. It's been a long process for me as I have in the past experienced severe depression. Thankfully I have reached a point of acceptance and some resilience to darker days and able to work it through.
As part of my course, I'm carrying out a very small project on what people think of support services in the community when facing mental health issues; I wasn't aware of any such support when I was at my lowest.
I would like to know if it was ok to post this questionnaire on the forum for people to share their thoughts.
I understand and respect any decision about this request, I just wanted to check first.
Happy to answer anything at all and send over the short survey before posting.
Many thanks