• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello!

JennyC

JennyC

Hi my name is Jenny, I am 18 and I live in Scotland.

I have recently been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder after struggling with the symptoms since my early teens.

I moved away from my home town with my boyfriend and have therefore lost all my close friends and family, so I thought joining this forum would be helpful as I will (hopefully) find some people to talk to. I am a little bit nervous but I look forward to talking to some of you soon

x x x

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hi my name is Jenny, I am 18 and I live in Scotland.

I have recently been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder after struggling with the symptoms since my early teens.

I moved away from my home town with my boyfriend and have therefore lost all my close friends and family, so I thought joining this forum would be helpful as I will (hopefully) find some people to talk to. I am a little bit nervous but I look forward to talking to some of you soon

x x x
Hello and :welcome: JennyC to MHF :flowers:
No need to be nervous we are all a supportive bunch :)

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Jenny and welcome to the forum :welcome:. I've found this forum to be a great place to feel part of a community of people with similar illnesses to my own and to then feel the support of that community when I've needed it most. It's great for help and advice as well (even down to whether to buy a dog or not - just a little off topic). I hope that you find the forum as welcoming and useful as place as I have. Do post when you've had a chance to look around!

D

Dollit

Don't be nervous Jenny there's really no need. It's really friendly here and we haven't eaten anyone all week!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Introduce Yourself 1
Pelyna Introduce Yourself 3
D Introduce Yourself 2
P Introduce Yourself 9
G Introduce Yourself 15