• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

A

ahmed

I'm Ahmed from Egypt , I have 23 years,Graduate of Ain Shams University, Department of Psychology,Now I study in graduate studies at Ein Shams Department of Mental Health.
I love people and like to be friends with others.
I like honesty and I hate lying.
I like to watch football much, especially Europe Champions League,And also loved watching tennis championships, especially wimbeldon Championship won by Nadal, who loved the game much ,and Rongaros Championship.
I hope that my friends in this forum and be useful to me participations in the Forum.

D

Dollit

Former member
Hi Ahmed and welcome to the forum. Nice to see you here.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi there Ahmed. Welcome to the forum :welcome:. I hope you find it useful and let us know a little bit more about what it's like mental health wise in Egypt!

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
I'm Ahmed from Egypt , I have 23 years,Graduate of Ain Shams University, Department of Psychology,Now I study in graduate studies at Ein Shams Department of Mental Health.
I love people and like to be friends with others.
I like honesty and I hate lying.
I like to watch football much, especially Europe Champions League,And also loved watching tennis championships, especially wimbeldon Championship won by Nadal, who loved the game much ,and Rongaros Championship.
I hope that my friends in this forum and be useful to me participations in the Forum.

Hello and :welcome: to MHF :)