• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

HELLO

A

ahmed

I'm Ahmed from Egypt , I have 23 years,Graduate of Ain Shams University, Department of Psychology,Now I study in graduate studies at Ein Shams Department of Mental Health.
I love people and like to be friends with others.
I like honesty and I hate lying.
I like to watch football much, especially Europe Champions League,And also loved watching tennis championships, especially wimbeldon Championship won by Nadal, who loved the game much ,and Rongaros Championship.
I hope that my friends in this forum and be useful to me participations in the Forum.

D

Dollit

Hi Ahmed and welcome to the forum. Nice to see you here.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi there Ahmed. Welcome to the forum :welcome:. I hope you find it useful and let us know a little bit more about what it's like mental health wise in Egypt!

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
I'm Ahmed from Egypt , I have 23 years,Graduate of Ain Shams University, Department of Psychology,Now I study in graduate studies at Ein Shams Department of Mental Health.
I love people and like to be friends with others.
I like honesty and I hate lying.
I like to watch football much, especially Europe Champions League,And also loved watching tennis championships, especially wimbeldon Championship won by Nadal, who loved the game much ,and Rongaros Championship.
I hope that my friends in this forum and be useful to me participations in the Forum.

Hello and :welcome: to MHF :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Introduce Yourself 8
iyashinoegao Introduce Yourself 12
M Introduce Yourself 4
Marcy_Cakes Introduce Yourself 8
ColdandAlone Introduce Yourself 10