• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

R

RubyAnn

Hi

I am new here and nervous.
Anyway, a little bit about me... I am in my early twenties, i have suffered from depression for around 10years and i have also self-harmed... I have tried counselling but i always feel like i am wasting there time... I have been put on Prozac twice [made me feel worse]... I am going through a bad 'depressive phase :( [mixed with alot of paranoia]' at the moment...
I guess i am just on here to get some support really..

RubyAnn

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: to MHF RubyAnn :flowers:

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the forum RubyAnn. Sorry to hear that you are having a bad bout at the moment. No need to be nervous here :) - just feel free to talk about how you are feeling.

Nick.

D

Dollit

Hi Ruby Ann, glad you've found us. Just talk where you feel comfortable, if you want to know anything just shout and someone usually hears. And you never waste a counsellors time.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Ruby Ann - welcome to the forum. It's a great place to meet people with similar issues / illnesses etc. It's amazing the support that you get so do keep posting. :welcome:

C

cookie34

Hi Ruby, welcome to the forum!

Sad to hear you are going through a bad time right now! Trust me, you never waste counsellors time! Even if all you are doing is letting out some steam or talking about how lonely you felt last night, it is always a good way to communicate your feelings whilst actually being valued and never judged!

Please don't feel that anything your talking about is wasting any counsellors time! It is all about you and if your being listened to it does not matter what you are talking about!

I hope you soon find yourself through this particularly dark time

Caroline :hug:

R

RubyAnn

Hi all,

thanks for your welcomes and being so nice.

RubyAnn

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Introduce Yourself 11
TylersOutlet24 Introduce Yourself 7
L Introduce Yourself 5
M Introduce Yourself 6
A Introduce Yourself 8