• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

A

andymax76

Hi, my name is Andy, and I have been suffering with depression and anxiety for several years.

I've just come out of a long term relationship, so find myself single for the first time in ages. I have joined this forum for an outlet really, just to talk about how I feel, and maybe even help some of you when you are feeling rubbish!

Thankyou for the welcome I know you will give me, and sites like these are a godsend for the afflicted!

D

Dashem

Hi there

Just like to say hi and welcome, this is all new 2 me 2 hope you get what you hope for from this site...:)

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hello Andy and :welcome: :tea:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Andy - great to have you in the forum - welcome. Thank you also for the offer of support when we're feeling down - we all need some hel at times! :grouphug::grouphug:

D

Dollit

Hi Andy and welcome to the forum. It's a good place and hope you get as much out of it as I do.

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
HEy welcome to this place:welcome::welcome:

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Hi Andy and :welcome:

Rollinat

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hi, my name is Andy, and I have been suffering with depression and anxiety for several years.

I've just come out of a long term relationship, so find myself single for the first time in ages. I have joined this forum for an outlet really, just to talk about how I feel, and maybe even help some of you when you are feeling rubbish!

Thankyou for the welcome I know you will give me, and sites like these are a godsend for the afflicted!
Hello and :welcome: Andy :)

j_lol

j_lol

Founding Member
Hi Andy, I came out of a long term relationship 2 weeks ago so can empathise with your situation

Anytime you need to chat about stuff :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Introduce Yourself 9
G Introduce Yourself 15
TylersOutlet24 Introduce Yourself 7
L Introduce Yourself 9
M Introduce Yourself 6