Hello!!!

TheVoices-hehears

TheVoices-hehears

So I signed up for this site because I need help with my fiancé, he is hearing voices and I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like maybe I'm not good enough for him, like maybe somehow I'm doing this to him, we haven't seen a doctor yet but will in a couple weeks. If I could just hear from other people that experience this maybe I could be of more help to my amazing almost husband, so this started about 4 months ago, and at first I didn't think anything was wrong just thought he was lying and cheating on me because he kept accusing me, since then he's had 5 major episodes to the point we had to call for a ride clear across town because someone was going to blow up our truck, he says he's leaving me one second and then loves me the next, even my children are starting to wonder what's wrong, I cant imagine how this must feel, why is this happening, I'll do anything to help him

TheVoices-hehears

TheVoices-hehears

thank you!!!

I appreciate that, I'll check it out, I'm so new at blogs and forums so I really didn't know how or where? But thank you very much

T

Taffy

Hello to you..

:welcome:

I hope you find it helpful being here. It seems a big place to start with but you will soon find your way around.

Mayfair posted you a link to a part of the Forum about Hearing Voices. It has a variety of views and experiences there, so see what is appropriate for you. http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/forum99.html
You need to click on the blue wording with your cursor.

Join in any thread there or write your own might be a good idea.

Has your partner taken any medical advice? It must be really stressful for you all.

TheVoices-hehears

TheVoices-hehears

For some reason on my phone I can't click on the blue links, I'll get on my computer tomorrow and try, it's been a busy night, maybe y'all could help with a question, my fiancé seems to listen to his voices more then me, they don't tell him violent stuff but they have said I cheat on him and that he should leave this town... I've never cheated and his kids live here so until they are older he really should not leave, I'm so confused, why do his voices tell him bad choices? I Love Him so much and I wouldn't leave him because of this I just wish I could help him more! Thank you so much it's so appreciated!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Introduce Yourself 1
T Introduce Yourself 7
S Introduce Yourself 6
O Introduce Yourself 5
T Introduce Yourself 4