• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

valleygirl

valleygirl

So I joined a few days ago, but this is my first post. I have depression and anxiety, and a few weeks ago I had my first panic attack in 13 years. I am at a place in my life where I am needing support. I am in counselling right now, but I don't really have anyone else to talk to about my mental health problems, so I am hoping to find some people here who understand the complexities of mental illness.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey valleygirl and :welcome: to the forum.

This is a fab place to be, to discuss aspects of mental health and to support each other.

See you round.

Take care :hug:

fate_w_g

fate_w_g

If you are looking for support and understanding then this forum is the right place.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
:welcome: valleygirl, hope you find this place helps, you're in good (friendly :)) company :peace:

Unique1

Unique1

Welcome.

I'm sure you will enjoy this forum! :)

rubyrose

rubyrose

Hello and welcome, valleygirl. I'm very familiar with both depression and anxiety. Sorry to hear about the panic attack. You've come to a warm, friendly place full of good people. I hope you find what you seek. :)

katya

katya

Hello and :welcome:

I suffer from depression, anxiety and panic attacks (sometimes) too, and I've found this forum is a brilliant support system with lots of lovely people.

Good to hear you're in counselling; hope that's going well for you, and it's a really positive steps to look for other kinds of support.

:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introduce Yourself 5
T Introduce Yourself 4
PurpleBlue Introduce Yourself 9
L Introduce Yourself 7
K Introduce Yourself 4