• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello...

F

Frozen Fairy x

I'm rubbish at introductions so bear with me.

I'm 22 years old and from the UK I have a diagnosis of high functioning autism. Ive battled with my mental health for about 6 years. I spent 2 months in hospital when I was 18 before moving to a care home. I thought I would get help and support here but in reality my life has become a constant cycle of depression, self harm and medication. I dont know what I'm doing with my life. I feel under pressure to do something like get a job, go to college etc, but the reality is Im not stable enough to hold such things down.

My mum suggested I join a forum like this as I have no one to really talk to and it would be nice to meet others in a similar situation.

Thanks

Frozen Fairy x

bulbie

bulbie

A fellow Aspie! Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Frozen Fairy and welcome to the forum.

I hope you find this a supportive and comfortable place to talk and share your worries. Take your time and have a look around. If you've any concerns, just ask. We're a friendly and caring bunch here. :)

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum Frozen Fairy. :hi:
I really like your screen name.

Hope you find the forum helpful. :)

Mark_01

Mark_01

Hello, Frozen Fairy, and welcome to the forum. Got up at 6:30 this morning, still dark outside, the coffee is delicious.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Introduce Yourself 9
yearning_loner Introduce Yourself 10
B Introduce Yourself 6
Eternal_Clusterfluff Introduce Yourself 8
Meli Introduce Yourself 13