• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

A

Amy_j

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd introduce myself . Never been apart of any forums before. Just looking for a bit of support and advice regarding how I've been feeling for the last 12 months. I've ignored it for ages but I've finally realised I need to find some help.
Really struggling at the moment. The big plan for my life has not worked out and I feel like I'm stuck in a rut in a job I hate with no prospects. Feel like I've wasted so many years and I'm now at the point where I'm resenting the people around me, even if they've done nothing wrong.
Looking through some of the other posts I know some people deserve more help than me I just don't know who to turn to.

Monroe1980

Monroe1980

:welcome:

Sound a lot like me. Guilt about feeling like this is just part of it, something I get a lot. Hope you find the support you need here.

Mark_01

Mark_01

Welcome to the forum, Amy_j, it is nice to see you and I hope you get the advice and support you are looking for.

H

Holly Golightly :)

Hi Amy, I can completely relate to your thread & it's like a lot of what I'm experiencing lately. Like you, I chose to ignore it for a long time. I also feel my problems & how I feel aren't as significant as others & don't know where to turn & at times, feel like a burden if I do mention how I feel. I know that's not the case, nevertheless, it's still hard. I hope you're doing ok & I'm sure you'll get plenty of support here!

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Hello and welcome to the forum

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum.
Also, you are as deserving of support as anybody else. Hope you find it helpful being online here.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Amy and welcome.

You've realised you need help and you're reaching out. I think that's a pretty good start. I'm sure we'll all help in any way we can. Everyone deserves that regardless of how severe they consider their problems to be.

A

Alienated

Hi Amy_j nice to have someplace to come, bounce what's going on, off other people heads:doh:

Sorry that things are getting tougher for so long, but you got people that understand now. Look forward to hearing about it.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Everyone's problems are as important as anyone else's. What might seem mild to one, is very upsetting to another. A person might hear voices, and someone thinks that's very serious, but I know people on here who aren't that bothered by them. So you just talk all you like on the forum and let us get to know you. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introduce Yourself 5
T Introduce Yourself 4
PurpleBlue Introduce Yourself 9
L Introduce Yourself 7
K Introduce Yourself 4