• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello

S

stevieH

Hi everyone

I'm Steve and just joined a couple of days ago so thought I'd better introduce myself.

I have social anxiety and am just going through a rough spot right now so learning to share my feelings is difficult without feeling worried what people will think. So here i am

I hope I can get to know some of you and maybe if I'm lucky I will be able to help someone and dare I say it even strike up conversations :eek:

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello and welcome to the forums, don;t be scared to post - it's a friendly forum. I know the fear of rejection is hard, but keep on battling and keep coming on the forum and posting.

Hope you enjoy it here. Quiet at the moment but sure you will get more responses in the morning.

Have a look around and get to know the place

KS
xx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I think i've seen some of your previous posts, but still want to give you a proper welcome to the forum. :hi:

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Steve and welcome to the forum.

Hope you're finding your way round okay. Social anxiety is never easy to cope with but you should find lots of people here who can relate to what you're going through.

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

hello and welcome to the forums

S

stevieH

Thanks for the welcome everyone. :hug1:

It feels better to know that people here want to be friends and help and that I can talk about something knowing there is probably someone who can relate to my experiences.

A

Alienated

Hi Steve, it's pretty safe here. We all have our problems, that's why we are here too :welcome:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introduce Yourself 13
R Introduce Yourself 5
X Introduce Yourself 3
LRDNerd98 Introduce Yourself 4
S Introduce Yourself 7