Hello - To be Honest </3

Jbb79

Jbb79

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I Have a big problem, I'm Very sensitive x x

When I Watch T.V., I Pick up on all the Subtle things, As well x x

Especially, When watching American T.v., I Sort of Feel justified, in treating others Poorly, Bec. Americans Treat the poor, sick, the orphans And, Criminal prisoners, Badly x xx When I See Americans treat others Bad, bec. They're on t.v., I Think I Can do so, Too x xx Does any-one else know, about it ? ? I Call it Media-induced Psychopathy x xx

Tr 34.jpg

TV Jo Nic 23423.jpg

Tv 234856.jpg

exyz

exyz

Hi there Jbb:welcome:

I've just seen a lovely supportive post from you to another new member on the forum. That was so kind.

I think a fair few members here feel things in this world in a very strong manner and they have deep empathy for others and their situations. It is a tough old world we live in, I think using techniques to enjoy things too, a little flower growing in rubble, a rainbow, helps sometimes to take the edge off things.
Not sure if I have got that right, it is what I try to do.

Have you had any therapy or other support at all?
I hope that you find this forum a good help to you.
All good wishes:)

Jbb79

Jbb79

ACCOUNT CLOSED
My Therapist Doesn't care, He thinks I'm being use-less, or, Wasting, of His time x x

To me, It's a Huge deal, I Struggle, Daily x x

First time I've opened up, About it, To others, Like this x x

exyz

exyz

It is good that you feel better writing here, it's anonymous and people here will understand.

You are not useless, sometimes we don't click with therapists and that is not our fault, they are the ones who are supposed to be helping.

If it helps, start a thread on the forum where you think it fits best and other members will be able to give their own experiences and suggestions. Let us know how we can best support you on here. :)

Jbb79

Jbb79

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well, I'd Just like to Hear, What others Say x x Am I Alone, or, Do other People agree ? ?

Is Capitalist media Good, or bad x xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
incorporealbeing Introduce Yourself 5
A Introduce Yourself 7
W Introduce Yourself 5
H Introduce Yourself 5
C Introduce Yourself 4