• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello, this is my introduction I guess..

B

bunny

Um, sorry if I'm doing this wrong or I'm totally annoying and stuff.. I um, wouldn't really be doing this if it weren't for the anonyminitiness.. Heheh. So um.. I'm an Eighteen year old, not entirely sure of my gender, I like deathmetal, the color pink, and the sky... and, as for my mental illnesses, well, I am struggling with a few mental illnesses- I have been diagnosed with Severe Depression with suicidal tendencies, Anxiety, Social anxiety, Anorexia, then Bulimia and now Binge Eating Disorder, Agoraphobia, Dermatillomania, a few OCD behaviours and additional phobias such as misophobia. I also hear voices occasionally, and am terribly afraid I may have some sort of personality disorder, like BPD. So that's why I'm here I guess...

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Bunny and :welcome: to the forum.

That is a lot to be diagnosed with :(

I'm glad you have found your way here and hopefully you will find here some help.

Marliee x

Mayfair

Mayfair

Hi Bunny

:welcome: to the forums :)

NervyTwo

NervyTwo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello bunny and :welcome: to the forum.

Everyone here's very friendly, so don't feel scared to join in as much as you like.

B

bunny

Thank you very much for the friendly welcomes ^-^ I was a little afraid to be writing stuff here, but it looks like everyone here is really lovely and kind so I think I'll stay heheh :)

mami5

mami5

Hi bunny and welcome among us. I really do hope you'll stay. There's good support to be had here if you need it. :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

katya

katya

Thank you very much for the friendly welcomes ^-^ I was a little afraid to be writing stuff here, but it looks like everyone here is really lovely and kind so I think I'll stay heheh :)
Glad to hear it. I'm glad you found us as it's a really good place to come for support; I can testify to that!!

Please feel free to let us know how you're feeling in as little or as much detail as you like. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Introduce Yourself 5
h_put2021 Introduce Yourself 4
C Introduce Yourself 7
C Introduce Yourself 2
Gigglypuff sad inside Introduce Yourself 8