• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hello there

A

Ada888

Hello everyone, I found out about this forum by using a search engine. It appeals to me because I use another forum which looks very similar but is about completely different things! So I thought THIS forum is user friendly too. I have bi-polar disorder and I also hear voices. I have been on medication for many years. I had been advised to join a hearing voices group, but I am too shy and also ashamed to discuss what my voices say in public. I hope I can gain some support from this forum, and who knows, one day I might get the courage to join a support group.:)

S

starfish

hello ada888

i am fairly new myself, and am finding it a great support.good luck.

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi there, fellow Kent person! :welcome: to the forum. I hope you find it useful and supportive. :)

Q

quigon

Hi there Ada and welcome. If you should feel the need for a more private chat then feel free to contact me.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello and welcome

A

Ada888

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, hope you all have a good Guy Fawkes night tonight :)