Hello there

M

Mint

Hey! So, let's be honest, I have few issues with myself! I'm 24 year old, I have the greatest husband in the world (well, almost-husband, we are not married yet due to financial issues) and a lovely (well, very attention-needing :D) 6-months old baby. And, possibly, a bit of a baby blues! (I wouldn't dare calling it post-partum depression, but I still need to deal with it). I had mental issues before, I had psychotherapy, however I stopped because I met the love of my life and I thought that instantly cured me! Unfortunately, it does not work like that and for our and our boy's sake I need to get better! I feel like a dreadful mum that lack patience, I feel like I can't stand crying and screaming anymore. I'm defensive, I lash out on people, I didn't have a shower yet today or breakfast (I woke up at 7 a.m and it is 12 p.m now), I don't want to go outside (and I need to do some shopping) and I don't want to see other people beside my family. And most of my family, apart from my working mum, live in a different city. I don't get a lot of help from her, because I don't ask her to be around. I see her only on Sunday. With exeptions sooometimes. I have some family issues that I also need to deal with and I wouldn't dare talk about publicly. My husband works his bottom off and he has back problems for the past year and a half. I had a lot of stress during my pregnancy and just before it... some small traumas as well. I NEED to talk to someone and deal with all of it, but I don't want to YET again talk to my family or my friend about it. I don't want to worry them. I don't even want to say to them that I feel like I have a problem. Oh and I need to add that I'm paranoid and almost all the time jealous, which is not helping. Don't have the reasons to do so, I guess my brain gets bored if I don't have something to worry about. Huh, so yeah, that's me, briefly, probably will add more in the future. I hope I made a good decision with creating an account here.

Anyway, again, hello all! I hope you are having a good day. :)

LouisaMogs

LouisaMogs

Hi! If you need to talk to someone feel free to PM me. I hope you feel better, I’ve found this place has helped me in the past few days since I’ve joined.

People are really kind and supportive here.

M

Mint

Hey! Thank you so much for that kind offer and for replying in general! :) I'm glad that the forum helped you! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduce Yourself 2
O Introduce Yourself 2
J Introduce Yourself 3
R Introduce Yourself 3
A Introduce Yourself 7