• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello there...

N

NorthEssex

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've recently started working for the North Essex Partnership and I'm just trying to find out more about mental health generally, as well as becoming involved in service user groups and that kind of thing!

Hope you're all having a lovely Wednesday!

Luisa

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Luisa, welcome to the Mental Health Forum. I'm sure that you'll find the forum interesting! :welcome:

N

NorthEssex

Thank you!

I hope so - I've been trying to find a forum for Essex, but I can't seem to find one or contact anyone... any ideas at all?

Thanks

J

jamesdean

welcome luisa

hope u r having a good wet wednesday (i've been out in the rain 3 times!). Y not start a forum? sounds like a good idea best wishes jd:flower2:

D

Dollit

The local forums are very small and will take a long time to develop and get off the ground. Not all areas have them and there is only one or two that get much traffic. Anything can be discussed on open forum and people can often point you in the right direction even if they're not local.

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the forum NorthEssex, good to have you here.

Nick.

A

ahmed

Hi Luisa, welcome to the Mental Health Forum.

S

Solihull_boy:)

Hi

I have to say that all the folks here seem to be conversationalists, better informed, better read and more rational than most of the muppets that I encouter in society... ... read into that what you will!!!

All the best!!!v :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Introduce Yourself 15
TylersOutlet24 Introduce Yourself 7
L Introduce Yourself 8
M Introduce Yourself 6
A Introduce Yourself 8