• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello there~!

C

Chicken Servant

I'm an eighteen year old from Canada who has an interest in psychology. I myself have been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD). The PTSD is a thing I've had for years now and is untreated for the moment- aha-, and the SAD was just a recent discovery. I was told group talks could help so I decided to go look for some place to blab to. I'm usually rather quiet in forums especially, but it's a lot easier to talk to people over the internet s o .

I like helping people and just because I have SAD it doesn't mean I'm not up for a chat-. I love listening to people anyways and trying to make them feel better. If you want to talk to me though, you're probably going to have to start the conversation first. I'll probably apologize a lot too. And I kind of have low self-esteem.

I am agender (neither boy, nor girl, though not intersex), and would like it greatly if you used Elverson pronouns (ey/ em/ eir, basically they/ them without "th").

I'm also quite introverted. Forgive me if there are moments where I just refuse to talk because sometimes I just don't want to socialize.

S

Sam-91

Hey, welcome to the forums :welcome:

I hope you enjoy your stay here, this forum is definitely a good place for a group talk, and you seem very interesting person.

Mark_01

Mark_01

Hello, and welcome to the forum, Chicken Servant.

Spooks 007

Spooks 007

Hi welcome, im pretty new myself so don't fear. Its cool to hear you have an interest in psychology after all who better to understand the psychology of others than people who have been through similar things.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Hi welcome, im pretty new myself so don't fear. Its cool to hear you have an interest in psychology after all who better to understand the psychology of others than people who have been through similar things.
I share your sentiments. People who have endured, or are enduring MH issues, are experts by experience :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Introduce Yourself 9
yearning_loner Introduce Yourself 10
B Introduce Yourself 6
Eternal_Clusterfluff Introduce Yourself 8
lalune96 Introduce Yourself 2