• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello there my friends!

nenexx

nenexx

Hello there!! I just want to tell you that you are my new family, because my parents think that i am making this up and I can't tell my friends because they will probably think that i am insane and they will not talk to me anymore.

This is my first time that I am using this forum and I want to explain my story!

Primarly, I was diagnosed with HYPERTHYRODISM which led to my current mental state. I was diagnosed with Panic Disorder 4 months ago and I started with antidepressants. I 've been taking them for 3 days and due to terrible side effects I stopped and i thought i could carry this on my own, but I can not. Tommorow I 'll be seeing doctor for second time and I want to start my treatment because I think I am developing schizophrenia. I 'll be short as possible, when im falling asleep i hear " thoughts " that are so loud and they wont let me sleep and the more i am falling asleep the louder they get. I know that they are in my head but I am afraid that if it keeps going like this, they will turn out external so that's reason why I must see doctor. I am freshman student and that's all you need to know for know!

I 'll be informing you on my road and what my doctor is going to tell me tommorow, primarily am i schizo or not.

Also if YOU have any problems I 'll be glad to listen to you and to give you advice!
Feel free to send me a text!
<3

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Hi nenexx welcome to the forum :welcome:

T

Tamanna07

Hello Nenexx, Tamanna this side from India. I am new in this forum.

calmleaves

calmleaves

Hello there!! I just want to tell you that you are my new family, because my parents think that i am making this up and I can't tell my friends because they will probably think that i am insane and they will not talk to me anymore.

This is my first time that I am using this forum and I want to explain my story!

Primarly, I was diagnosed with HYPERTHYRODISM which led to my current mental state. I was diagnosed with Panic Disorder 4 months ago and I started with antidepressants. I 've been taking them for 3 days and due to terrible side effects I stopped and i thought i could carry this on my own, but I can not. Tommorow I 'll be seeing doctor for second time and I want to start my treatment because I think I am developing schizophrenia. I 'll be short as possible, when im falling asleep i hear " thoughts " that are so loud and they wont let me sleep and the more i am falling asleep the louder they get. I know that they are in my head but I am afraid that if it keeps going like this, they will turn out external so that's reason why I must see doctor. I am freshman student and that's all you need to know for know!

I 'll be informing you on my road and what my doctor is going to tell me tommorow, primarily am i schizo or not.

Also if YOU have any problems I 'll be glad to listen to you and to give you advice!
Feel free to send me a text!
<3

Hello nenexx! so happy to have you here! :)
I'm so happy that i am now a part of your family!
I can completely relate on how you feel about family not believing in you and think that you are making it up. My family never believe a single thing i say about my mental issues and my chronic physical illnesses. And friends and most people in my area refused to believe because it's beyond their imagination and reality they said :) but ugh.. i know there are people who believe me and willing to listen!

I'm so sorry to hear about your physical and mental struggle. I know how hard it can be. Few years ago i had to take antidepressant from my useless psychiatrist and the side effect is completely horrible so i decided to stop until now. I'm glad that you're going to start your treatment again and will find out about if you have schizophernia.

Sending you lots of hugs and i hope that your meeting with a doctor will turned out great! :)

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

Hello and welcome! :)

Part of schizophrenia is a lack of awareness of symptoms. Even when we hear voices we tend to think they are real and attribute them to random things that make little sense. You, however, seem quite aware that your thoughts are thoughts. This is a good sign.

nenexx

nenexx

I talked to my doctor today!
He said that this is nothing to worry about and that i even don't have panic disoder and OCD, hence, I am having panic attacks occasionally. The reason why I went to him was because of thoughts/sentences that I hear in my head while falling asleep or when im fully awake. He told me that it is NOT schizozphrenia, it is not psychosis and I have nothing to worry about!

He gave me XANAX 0.5 mg, once in morning and second in evening!

I am still scared that i am gonna go nuts even if he told me that i am not!!