• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello.*smiles nervously*

LadyMorticia

LadyMorticia

Hello...

I'm not sure what to say really. Um...my name is Anni but my friends call me either Morticia or Titch. I am 21 years of age and a Sagittarius.

I have Borderline Personality Disorder, an eating disorder, OCD traits and PTSD traits e.g. flashbacks and nightmares. I also have agoraphobia. I'm like a walking mental health dictionary.lol.

My interests include photography, reading, writing, philosophy, art, museums, music and watching comedies.

I'm not sure what else to say really.

Thank you for reading.

Titch
xx

D

Dollit

Hi Titch and welcome to the forum. It's a friendly place and so just have a look round and join in where you want to!

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello...

I'm not sure what to say really. Um...my name is Anni but my friends call me either Morticia or Titch. I am 21 years of age and a Sagittarius.

I have Borderline Personality Disorder, an eating disorder, OCD traits and PTSD traits e.g. flashbacks and nightmares. I also have agoraphobia. I'm like a walking mental health dictionary.lol.

My interests include photography, reading, writing, philosophy, art, museums, music and watching comedies.

I'm not sure what else to say really.

Thank you for reading.

Titch
xx
Hello and :welcome: Titch :flowers:
Hope you find " us " supportive.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Titch (nice name!) - welcome to the forum and it's great to have you here. Have a look around and do post whenever you feel like it. :welcome:

I was interested in photography, but since the depression I can't take photos anymore - I can't bear the dissapointment :cry: but I would love to hear more about your photography.

Take care!

:grouphug:

Aahbut

Aahbut

Hi Titch and welcome to the forums, cameras optional.

I

inzie

Founding Member
You're not alone

Hi - have a look around - there are folk around the forum who you'll find have similar stuff to yourself - you'll find great support - and friendship - and folk who don't judge you.

I've recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder - so you can be in my gang (!)

Welcome.

Chris

LadyMorticia

LadyMorticia

Thank you everyone for the kind welcomes.
It's nice to know I finally belong somewhere. :)

xx

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi LadyM and :welcome: to MHF, we are open 24/7 :) Lots of good support and friendly folk.

Hope to chat again soon, until then :grouphug::grouphug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Introduce Yourself 9
G Introduce Yourself 15
TylersOutlet24 Introduce Yourself 7
L Introduce Yourself 9
M Introduce Yourself 6