Hello..recently joined

J

Jonny7

Hi, i'm Jonny and recently joined this forum. Firstly i'd like to say how lovely it is to speak to other people and learn from their experiences. Talking to doctors and medical professionals although imperative can also be frustrating as they still find it hard to empathise with what is hitting us on a daily basis. This is why forums like this are vitally important. We are not alone and together we will get better and lead happier lives.

At the moment, it feels like i will never get better but i know that it is just the trap that anxiety fuels. I've got better before and hopeful to beat it again. The thing that amazes me the most is how your brain still finds it hard to learn from previous experiences and how you often make the same mistakes. Currently, my medication has pooped out and stopped working. However, instead of waiting for the medication to work its magic again, i need to help myself with tools such as CBT, exercise, talking and helping others. Peace and wellness to all.

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Hi Jonny
Its a really helpful and supportive forum here, glad you are finding it easy to join in. Talking to others really does help, especially as we are in the same boat so to speak.
Hugs
Fox

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya. Nice to see you here and I hope you find your way around quite well. Anxiety is a much underestimated MH condition and causes untold pain in some people. I hope you find support here from others who know how this feels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
incorporealbeing Introduce Yourself 4
A Introduce Yourself 7
W Introduce Yourself 5
H Introduce Yourself 5
C Introduce Yourself 4