hello plymouth

B

brandy32

Hi everyone does anyone still use this site? New to the site and note that alot of the postings are a few months old. I am looking for support from other working people with bipolar who are trying to juggle being a mum, wife and working full time. i am finding it really hard at the moment and would love to talk to someone else in the same position. I am current off work whilst my lithium is being increased and my sodium valproate is upped too. i am struggling at the moment but hopefully things will get easier. :clap:

M

maudikie

Welcome Brandy. I am a carer so have different experience to yourself.But you can always mailme for a chat if you wish.I'm an Oldie with a son with sch.but have caredfor him for over 39 years and as long as he keeps to his medication and gets plenty of rest he is O.K. He is also great fun,but ignores his illness so I doubt if he would come on the forum.
Take care, Oh! you said you gave children - boys girls and wht age?

B

brandy32

i thanks for replying. I am 33 years old and have an eight year son, as well as a husband. We have been married thirteen years now. I am struggling to old down a full time job and to be a good mum and wife I am really finding it tough at the moment x

M

mckie

Could you manage on a part time job? And is your husband working? You need rest as well as your prescribed medicatio, and I remember how exhaustine children can be. But we do love them a lot. Is your husband helpful about the house? It is difficult a t present to give advice as everything is changing so much. But keep in contact.

M

mckie

Hello {lymouth

Hi! How is the group going down there. I am at Totnes area, but only available on E-mail at the forum as maudikie. Am interested to know if the group there is going well. I visited once many years ago when I lived further south. I am a care and you can contact me via the forum