• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello, new seeking help and support

I

IrishT

Hi folks, looking for some help and support, my adult son recently started showing signs of bipolar (or at least manic), it's all new to me and I don't know how to deal with it yet. Hoping to find some people who've gone through it all who can help, I'd really appreciate that. I'll post the story in the appropriate forum after my first hello!

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello and welcome to the forums, I hope you find and get the support you are looking for, I have to say I don;t know much about Bipolar, except it can be very extreme one way and another, I get mixed states and mania but not diagnosed with bipolar.

Anyway hope you find it friendly, helpful and supportive

KS
xxx

Mayfair

Mayfair

:welcome: to the forum IrishT :)

You will find lots of advice and varied opinions on here :)

It's a bit quiet at night in UK time though, so make sure you pop back tomorrow if no advice today.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

hello and welcome to the forums

M

Mastiff mom

Welcome Irisht, I'm bipolar,too, so you aren't alone. Keep sharing on the forum you are sure to get support. Hugs .

V

volnash

Welcome to the forum, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or any other forum guide, and we will do our best to answer to the best of our ability.

As for Bipolar, you are in the right place check out the subforum for BPD among other things, here and maybe you find something helpful or some members to discuss with, i dont have BPD myself so i cannot give you any further adwice or useful information on it, hope you enjoy your stay.

http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/forum37.html

I

IrishT

Thank you to everyone who replied. I posted in the BPD subforum about my son's condition. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. You're all very kind.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi IrishT and welcome to the forum.

As the others have said, there's plenty of support, information and advice available here. I hope you're settling in okay.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eternal_Clusterfluff Introduce Yourself 2
M Introduce Yourself 6
h_put2021 Introduce Yourself 4
C Introduce Yourself 7
Murasakibee Introduce Yourself 15