Hello new on here feeling low

C

Catlady 2

Hello im new on here hoping to make friends and give and share support. I suffer from deppression and anxiety and its been bad the last few days and I see no end to it

C

Catlady 2

Hi, I would love to help you. I have been where you are and i promise there is light at the end of the tunnel, message me and we can chat!
Thank you for your kind and nice reply it would be lovely to chat

C

Catlady 2

Thank you for your kind and nice reply it would be lovely to chat

C

Catlady 2

Hi thank you for your lovely words and hugs it has cheered me up

L

Lunar Lady

Warm welcome to you Catlady - hope you make lots of friends and find support here :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pcoventry

Hi Catlady - I am also new here - I know how you feel. I also see no end - but we are surviving and at some point things HAVE to go our way...

Right? x

C

Catlady 2

Hi Catlady - I am also new here - I know how you feel. I also see no end - but we are surviving and at some point things HAVE to go our way...

Right? x
Hello pcoventry I'm sorry you feel the same too but thank you for your encouraging words. Yes things must get better soon.

Parayana

Parayana

Hi Catlady, I suffered from depression for many years as a reaction to my Schizophrenia diagnosis, it's mostly passed these days (I still hit the odd low), I just wanted to say welcome and things can get better.

C

Catlady 2

Hi Parayana thank you for the message I'm sorry you also suffered from deppression but glad it has passed now. I struggle at times with it but it passes after a while luckily