• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hello. new member here

B

BANE.82

Just found this site so i decided to join mainly to talk to people in the same situation as me. Theres not much to say about me however other than ive been diagnosed with numerous disorders from avoident pd all they way up now to my current diagnosis of psychopathic personality disorder which as i understand is rare? But thats why im here. dont want to bore you anymore so cheers for having me

SarahD

SarahD

Hi Bane

Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Have a look around and join in discussions when you feel ready, or start a new thread.

Members are friendly and supportive. Hope you enjoy the forum and find it useful.

Best wishes, Sarah

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Bane and welcome

my current diagnosis of psychopathic personality disorder which as i understand is rare?
I don't think it is that rare actually. I don't think they call it psychopathic PD.. I think it is divided up into Narcissistic PD and Antisocial PD. I think the word psychopath is reserved more for the criminally insane. (which I am guessing you are not :))

B

BANE.82

Hi cheers for the welcomes happy to be here. The class me as you say criminaly insane because of my past but all the work ive done ive done by researching the dissorder and the traits and gone from there but to me its just a label all pd's overlap so im just going on what ive been told i have got alot better in the last 6yrs or so thanks again.

katya

katya

Hi cheers for the welcomes happy to be here. The class me as you say criminaly insane because of my past but all the work ive done ive done by researching the dissorder and the traits and gone from there but to me its just a label all pd's overlap so im just going on what ive been told i have got alot better in the last 6yrs or so thanks again.
Hello and :welcome:

Well done for being better in the last six years after everything you've had to face! That's amazing.

I hope you find this forum helpful; I know I have.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum. :hi:
We have a personality disorders section, which you might find useful. I agree with what you're saying about personality disorders overlapping.
Anyway, I hope you find it helpful here.