• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello, new here

SeptemberSong

SeptemberSong

I am a 29 year old female struggling with Schizoaffective disorder, bipolar type. Many people out in society do not treat me like the Golden Rule. I'm trying to find out if it's because they just don't do that, or they won't for me. It's like they don't accept me as a person at all. On here, I can try to gain some interaction. That is the main goal because I am starved of interaction at all.

W

Wondering Scared Man

I am a 29 year old female struggling with Schizoaffective disorder, bipolar type. Many people out in society do not treat me like the Golden Rule. I'm trying to find out if it's because they just don't do that, or they won't for me. It's like they don't accept me as a person at all. On here, I can try to gain some interaction. That is the main goal because I am starved of interaction at all.

Hi Sept

Im also new to the site. I tried looking for forums of Psychology on google but all there seemed to be was pages and pages of people selling cures.

What's your favorite song? A song that makes you tap your feet when you here it?

B

Bod

Former member
Hello SeptemberSong, welcome to the forum I hope that you will settle here and find it helpful as everyone is caring and Non judgement.

T

Tombomb

What bout November Rain ?? What’s selling cures ? I’m interested in the golden rule??

losingme1989

losingme1989

Hello & welcome to the forum. 🙂

T

Tombomb

It’s Friday night n I’m having fun with u guys talking about mental health ! I telling my therapist next week too recommend this forum for others ??

W

Wondering Scared Man

The more people talk about mental health the better. Sometimes meaning can be lost in the translation though. Is this a world wide forum?

SeptemberSong

SeptemberSong

Hi Sept

Im also new to the site. I tried looking for forums of Psychology on google but all there seemed to be was pages and pages of people selling cures.

What's your favorite song? A song that makes you tap your feet when you here it?

I think that my favorite song is Fuel by Metallica actually. Or coincidentally, Gasoline by Audioslave.

W

Wondering Scared Man

I think that my favorite song is Fuel by Metallica actually. Or coincidentally, Gasoline by Audioslave.

Never heard them..... but i will give them a listen right now and give it a score out of 10

W

Wondering Scared Man

ok Not bad.

What was your very first favorite song that you can remember?

T

Tombomb

I used too be afraid of micheal Jackson thriller video

W

Wondering Scared Man

Smooth by Santana feat. Rob Thomas
Thats a lot better.

Your first song is impossible to dance to. 3 /10 its all burning rubber and noise.

This one is a 7 /10. I could dance to that easily

Now you have to guess my favorite song?