hello , new here

O

Ozge

Hello all
I have severe social anxiety and selective mutism. I think it keeps getting even worse as time passes by and I just can't handle my life. I would like to talk to people who have similar issues.

P

PaulDUK

I get that, sometimes you feel isolated in your own mind and I know what that does to me.

J

Jules5

Welcome ro the forum---I sure hope things start looking brighter for you Hugs

P

PaulDUK

How can we solve that tho
I'm afraid I am still looking for that answer. I realised today there is no money in the bank a week before pay day, my fault as I didn't submit an expense claim in time and I am owed £1,100 which I now get on pay day next Friday. As a result I have to tell my son in the morning I can't take him to an event he was so looking forward to tomorrow and I have just retreated in my shell, I feel worthless.

Y

Yodagirl

Hello all
I have severe social anxiety and selective mutism. I think it keeps getting even worse as time passes by and I just can't handle my life. I would like to talk to people who have similar issues.
Im here with an open ear if you need to talk. Are you currently seeing a psychiatrist or your GP and are you currently on any medicine to help with the anxiety? Also hello and welcome!

O

Ozge

I'm afraid I am still looking for that answer. I realised today there is no money in the bank a week before pay day, my fault as I didn't submit an expense claim in time and I am owed £1,100 which I now get on pay day next Friday. As a result I have to tell my son in the morning I can't take him to an event he was so looking forward to tomorrow and I have just retreated in my shell, I feel worthless.
I am so sorry to hear that :(

O

Ozge

Im here with an open ear if you need to talk. Are you currently seeing a psychiatrist or your GP and are you currently on any medicine to help with the anxiety? Also hello and welcome!
I am not currently seeing a psychiatrist but thinking of maybe it will help me although I don't have any confidence or willing to see a doctor. Because i don't really believe that something could cure my problems at all.