• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello, new here and my first time talking about my mental health to anyone.

T

Tom2020

I never seen a therapist because I am not a very open person, so I am going to try to start online.

It is getting worse.

I am 28 Years Old.

My problem:

1). I have no idea what is wrong with me, but I have racing thoughts all the time. My mind can think about a problem all day (does not matter what, can be anything). I have to follow routines to make certain thoughts go away.

2). I also have a problem with germs. I take multiple showers. I wash my hands constantly. I can no longer eat food outside because I do not want to go to dirty public bathrooms. I feel similar to Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie "The Aviator". When I watch, I see the same problems I experience.

3). I have a problem with rage. I get angry very easily. I never hurt anyone and never want to. I just get angry. It feels like a volcano about to explode.

I have no idea what mental illness I suffer from. I suspect I have OCD? But it feels good to talk about it online.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello Tom. Welcome to the forum. I think you are very brave to share your feelings on here.

I

iyashinoegao

@Tom2020
Welcome to the fourm~⚘

I hope you enjoy your stay here and find this place helpful for you. It can be very hard opening up to people about things your going through, I know that very well from experience. However you are very brave and doing good by reaching out on here even if it's online. The first step is the hardest but it's still very good and to get help you need to feel and be better. It won't be easy but things do and will get better for you. You have to try your best each day to stay strong as well take care of yourself as well. Take each day one day at a time, baby steps as my father says to me.

So far I've seen this place full of helpful, supportive, kind, caring, friendly and nice people. As I've been observing if not posting a lot myself on here due to my mental health reasons. So I really hope things get better for you soon please take care and perhaps see you around.

toutatis

toutatis

Good on you Tom2020, it's nice to have you aboard.

Welcome to the forums.