• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hello need some help

J

Jeremy41

My wife is usually fine but she got real sad cause around christmas her mom went to hospital. She had been sad for almost a month then we got into a minor arguement about why she wouldnt talk to me about stuff then said maybe if she visited her mom she would feel better. Said she felt like she was in a bad head apace and not to talk about stuff till she left. She also said she felt she might be bipolar. After she left she now feels like she doesnt want to talk to me. Has a distorted view of are marriage even said we should get a divorce and maybe later we can try again. Her family are noticing she not acting the same seems stressed she talks to people that she didnt get along with now there best friends. She barely contacts me wont talk on phone or see me in person. I found out she told her sister she has been trapped in a prison marriage for 11 years. Says she cant wait to flirt with guys and be free. She only text me and its like 4 words max. She got a new job by her moms and says everyone is amazed how great she is doing at work. She barely sleeps and i am her worst enemy in the world ahe will talk to others but not too me. She did the same thing minus job in 2011 she left and wouldnt talk to me for like 4 months. Its like same thing she got real sad then just ups and takes off then comes back months later. It started jan 29 i think she was depressed before and now she is manic cause she is acting really different and her family doesnt understand why. Her sister is twisting her thoughts as well. It is now march 7th and she says we need to get a divorce cause she doesnt like ar marriage feels like its been tarnished. I told her i would move quit my job and we could be closer to her mom she says no to it all. I dont know if this is really her or if she is in a bipolar state. Everything was fine till here mom went to hospital. Now i am left wondering do i get the divorce shes telling me to or not. My dad says i better file first but i really dont want to if this isnt her really thoughts. But i also dont want her destroying everything. She never had any problems besides 2011 and now 2020. Not sure what to do?

H

hipchick

You are in a very difficult position. I understand why you hesitate in making a decision.
I just hope that you will be able to sort something out.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Hello Bipolar Forum 12
Bonnie23 Hello I’m a newbie to forum 😊 Bipolar Forum 31
S Hello everyone Happy New Year Bipolar Forum 3
Angelove72 Manic 48+ hours oh god now need sleep Bipolar Forum 4
dubblemonkey my turn to need some comfort Bipolar Forum 1
starfoxxy90 Advice need maybe?? Bipolar Forum 4
V Long read: a magma of meds and confusion, need advice or comfort Bipolar Forum 1
D i need to know something Bipolar Forum 5
h_put2021 Need some support --- loaded & lengthy post Bipolar Forum 3
S I need help. I don’t need help. Bipolar Forum 8
C Need some input please Bipolar Forum 9
HLon99 Need advice about psychiatrist appointment Bipolar Forum 17
U Need urgent help Bipolar Forum 46
h_put2021 Need help Bipolar Forum 5
L Need some advice about my bipolar wife. Bipolar Forum 7
S need advice? Bipolar Forum 7
K Need help regarding how to respond to my wife's last outburst Bipolar Forum 11
D Need help understanding Bipolar Forum 10
K Need advice on partner going through depressive phase Bipolar Forum 8
K I need help.. Bipolar Forum 13
D i gonna find a job but i need an opinion Bipolar Forum 5
Jumo Need advice for bipolar partner's depressive episode Bipolar Forum 1
Iamsoconfused Need some more info on bipolar disorder Bipolar Forum 7
T In need of support Bipolar Forum 2
D I need some advice please Bipolar Forum 15
S Need advice? Bipolar Forum 26
Canadian74 New Here, I need Help Bipolar Forum 10
S need help with SO who is bipolar Bipolar Forum 11
B Getting help for anxiety Bipolar Forum 1
J Feeling defeated, boyfriend does not want to seek help...what can I do? Bipolar Forum 8
G best friend with bipolar disorder abruptly dumped me, help! Bipolar Forum 17
N where to start with asking for help and getting an assessment for bipolar. Bipolar Forum 10
S please help Bipolar Forum 4
M Help Bipolar Forum 1
B Re: my partner doesn't understand nor help. Bipolar Forum 3
B My partner doesn't understand nor help. Bipolar Forum 9
M Help Bipolar Forum 6
S Can someone help me understand what I should do? Bipolar Forum 14
M How do I help someone with bipolar? Bipolar Forum 10
Marly92 Bipolar and amphetamines HELP Bipolar Forum 9
C ** Please Help me ** Needing opinions on wife's mental state... Bipolar Forum 10
Y Help! My boyfriend is bipolar Bipolar Forum 9
S Help My Husband has Bipolar and I dont know what to do Bipolar Forum 5
J lithium is making my hair look crazy :( any ideas to help? Bipolar Forum 3
S Some help Bipolar Forum 4
HLon99 Excessive Sleeping Help! Bipolar Forum 1
M I am bipolar type 2, and my younger brother was now recently diagnosed with type 1. Please help. Bipolar Forum 2
HLon99 Help for a friend who is seeing ghosts Bipolar Forum 3
W Help ... Doc wants to change my medication from Seroquel to Rexulti Bipolar Forum 3
D I HAVE A FORTHCOMING CAMPUS FINAL YEAR EXAM depression or ANXIETY... PLZ HELP Bipolar Forum 9