• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello, my name is Ally. I'm 24 and struggle with depression and social anxiety. Nice to meet you all.

LoqLamp

LoqLamp

Hey welcome. Most people stick with viewing what’s new so stuff can go under radar sometimes.

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum. I hope you find us warm and helpful. There are many who suffer the same way you are on here

S

SpinachRoll

Hi Ally, I also suffer from social anxiety so I thought I would say hello, it’s usually very difficult to find others that have social anxiety because we usually hide in our bubbles and we are hard to find! Hope you find some help here.

T

Tombomb

Yes it’s harder too meet someone who has social anxiety but when we do meet the bond that we create is so strong!!

B

BeanThere

Hi. I struggle with the format of these forums, but I’ll be happy to help and chat with you. The possibilities out there are so huge and at the same time so catastrophically non-existent that I don’t know which way to turn. Perhaps we could discuss.