• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello My First Post

22vince22

Hello Everybody

Just a message to say hello . This is my first post. It is good to have found an interesting forum like this. Hope I can make some good contributions.

I understand what it is like to suffer but also understand it is possible to overcome our problems with the right people in our lives. One difficulty I have is finding the right kind of people with whom to talk. For example, most people who are in my life are regular nine-to-five people who have little understanding of what society calls BPD.

I believe BPD has many manifestations. In me it can range from feeling abundantly happy and energetic to feeling low etc etc etc.

That said with talking on a regular basis this condition lifts ....but sometimes finding the right person requires a long wait .

Well greetings everybody. Have a good day. Best wishes , 22vince22 :):):):):):):):)

22vince22

Thank you for the welcome : ) : ) Really grateful for the forum.

Have a good day all. Bets wishes, 22vince22 : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

I

iamfunky

Hi Vince, welcome to the forum, you seem to be having a lot if input so far, keep it coming.

Take care.