• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hello... is there anybody in there?

bluenomore

bluenomore

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. Everyone has a 'war story' and mine is not as bad as some. Sorry, my thoughts are difficult to arrange for me sometimes.

Slashed my wrists at 16. Doctor sewed them up and advised me to cut them lengthwise next time. For the next 17 years I bluffed my way through a good job, house company car etc...

Decided one day that I was just existing, and not living. Quit my job, rented my house, said goodbye to my gf and went to Australia.

Got involved with drugs in a big way, explored my 'gay side', eventually got deported and went to Thailand where I got addicted to Yaba (methamphetamine). Suffered from psychosis a couple of times and was eventually admitted to hospital and diagnosed with delusional disorder.

Spent about 5 yrs in Thailand, much of it in a dysfunctional relationship with a ladyboy. Came back to UK about 10 months ago.

Now suffering severe depression and anxiety. Don't like to leave the house (living back with parents at 41). Seen CMT a few times. On 40mg Citalopram atm, but been on various stuff before (Olanzapine, Prozac, Escitolapram, Alprazolam etc..)

What came first - the drugs or the problems? I don't rightly know. Think i was predisposed to mh probs and the drugs tipped me over. Irrelevant anyhow.

Been down the 12 step route and it's not for me.

Anyway, wanted to say hello. Sorry - didn't want to come over in a bad way. Just needed to type this quickly or I wouldn't have finished it.

x blue

T

Trish

You come across as a sweetie ! I know I am gonna like you ..... :D

bluenomore

bluenomore

Awww Trish... that's really nice of you to welcome me like that.

Thanks gorgeous :)

bluenomore

bluenomore

thank you Dollit :)

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:welcome: to the forum blue.

bluenomore

bluenomore

Thank you Olanza

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date