• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello is anyone out there?

A

Always There

Founding Member
Hello Everyone,

Wondered if anyone can help me. I am doing a piece for my degree on depression and ways of dealing with it.

Im hoping that there would be someone out there that wouldn't mind talking with me about hard times and how you try and deal with depression - be it through antidepressants, talking in therapy or other alternative ways.

I have spoken to some doctors, psychiatrists and hypno-analysts who I can put you in touch with who each have their own remedies if that helps.
It will not take long and would be very helpful and you can remain anonymious if you like.

If you have time please contact me at [email protected]
Thank you,
Martin

D

Dollit

Hi Martin

It's good that you're doing this piece - you've said why you're doing it but not where you're doing your degree or any of those details. I wouldn't email you or talk to you without wanting to know your credentials so to speak! We try to practice safety on the forum and so if you can publish some more details that would be good.

Dollit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Introduce Yourself 9
G Introduce Yourself 15
TylersOutlet24 Introduce Yourself 7
L Introduce Yourself 9
T Introduce Yourself 4