• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hello, im schizoid

P

powerboy

hello
my name is simon, im 29, i live in portsmouth
i thought that i may have aspergers, i got diagnosed and felt like a dick when they told me i had schizoid personality disorder. im now researching that a little more to find that i dont really feel all that good about it.
is there a group in the portsmouth area that meet and deal with this problem. i think that it is a major problem for me. i am still planning my suicide. i know that it may sound stupid to some, but for me it seems perfectly logical. i dont know what is goin on somtimes. i know that some people like being alone. i like being alone because i get less hassle. im hypersensitive, especially to abuse. im getting alot at work at the moment. i threatened to fight a guy at work who has a history of bad behaviour. i have union reps i can go to, they have threatened to cause alot of trouble for me should i complain to hr. but they will not sort out this problem, they say its normal. i want to try to get some kind of evidence to sort this out. with all the problems im having i dont see the point trying to earn a living, trying to put up with all the crap. i get alot of abuse from people in the street. i know its because of my emotionless expression. but i dont know how to change and dont really feel i should. i think that i may become more violent toward others. i live with my parents as moving out would be a real nightmare. i dont think that my current job will last. i have been there a year and a half now, thats one of the longest jobs ive had. i leave because of bullying. i got this job as an adult trainee, its a good opportunity for me. i dont want to leave. i can have good days when i dont really have to talk to anyone. but somedays like last thursday was a real nightmare for me. i dont know who to talk to. i find it hard to make decisions. does anybody else have this problem?
is there a group?
what are my rights at work?
should i tell my employers of my disorder?
please help!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Introduce Yourself 4
MoodFlicker Introduce Yourself 13
H Introduce Yourself 13
H Introduce Yourself 7
H Introduce Yourself 5