• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello, I'm New!!

danlexboo

danlexboo

Hello All,

I found this site searching for some answers........

Here I am just an average 30 something Dad. Except after a series of issues -family deaths, company changes and finally my wifes serious illness I completely went to pieces (2007).

But in hindsight, I started to go awry a fair bit earlier as the stress of everything started to get to me. I have had random and unexplained numbness in my arms, legs and head for a few years. I have had continual pins and needles in my left hand for a good few years. Now I fall over a lot and walking I seem like a drunk!!! My balance is lacking!!

I have had a lot of tests but all are negative, the only thing for sure is I had a breakdown and fairly serious depression.

But hey, I can "fix" everyone elses problems, I can listen and advise for everyone. So now it is time to "get back on the horse" and try and sort myself out.

I know the theory I just need to make things happen.....

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
:welcome: to the fourm.. this place is full of great people and advice

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum :welcome:, I hope you find it both a friendly and informative place to be. Take care and post when you've had a chance to look around and you feel comfortable.

D

Dollit

Hello and welcome and we all know the theory! But here we support it each while we try to fit the theory to ourselves. Hope you get what you need here.

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum,I'm sure you'll find lot's of friendly support here.