• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello, I'm new to the board

Beijaflor

Beijaflor

I am 28 years old in the middle of a mental illness crisis. I'm working with my psychologist to help me find the right medication because living like this is miserable and terrible. I am being treated for depression and just began trying different meds for bipolar...great, isn't it? :unsure:

Hope to meet others and share our experiences with symptoms and meds here.

F

freshy

I just joined myself. I have been taking many different things over many yrs and I always find myself back here, anxiety rising and lost once again.

I hope you find what you are looking for her :) Look forward to getting to know ppl myself. :welcome:

Beijaflor

Beijaflor

I just joined myself. I have been taking many different things over many yrs and I always find myself back here, anxiety rising and lost once again.

I hope you find what you are looking for her :) Look forward to getting to know ppl myself. :welcome:
Thank you very much! I hope you do as well. Its so nice to find others like me here :clap: It's bad but good at the same time that we all have each other, if you know what I mean.