• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hello, I'm new here

Sissy2021

Sissy2021

Hello! :)
Hello! I am new to this forum, I was looking for forums in Spanish but did not find any, so I decided to search in forums in English and here I am, I was diagnosed with depression when I was little. I am not good with English, but I try to understand and write, I am a girl from Mexico I am here to help those who need it and also to get help. I get distracted by reading, cooking, playing with my pets and video games from time to time. :rolleyes:

A greeting! and I hope everyone is okay :)

jajingna

jajingna

Hi and welcome to the forum.

T

treasurebox

Doing those hobbies that you have are therapeutic and can make you happy. Go for your happiness. Watching korean dramas make me happy.

K

karl7

Hello! :)
Hello! I am new to this forum, I was looking for forums in Spanish but did not find any, so I decided to search in forums in English and here I am, I was diagnosed with depression when I was little. I am not good with English, but I try to understand and write, I am a girl from Mexico I am here to help those who need it and also to get help. I get distracted by reading, cooking, playing with my pets and video games from time to time. :rolleyes:

A greeting! and I hope everyone is okay :)
welcome to the forums sissy....this is a nice understanding place...by the way your english is excellent

Sissy2021

Sissy2021

Doing those hobbies that you have are therapeutic and can make you happy. Go for your happiness. Watching korean dramas make me happy.
Hello! How are you?
Well, yes, I really like cooking, and I find everything else fun, especially so I also get distracted a bit, I appreciate your recommendation, could you recommend one? I usually watch anime from time to time :rolleyes: