• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello I'm new here

anayamoo

anayamoo

Hi, I just figured I'd say hi and introduce myself a little. I'm 22 and from Canada. I struggle with undiagnosed widespread chronic pain as well as diagnosed depression, anxiety, and obsessive compulsive personality disorder. I would love to get to know others who are dealing with these especially if you have OCPD as it's a very lonely disorder to have. Not many seem to have it.

As for more about me. I'm a homemaker and I'm starting a home daycare business. Im polyamorous and have a boyfriend (8years) and a girlfriend (1year). We all live together in the house we just bought in spring 2020. We've started a homestead on it too. Also, I'm wiccan and love to chat about that. 😊 As for hobbies I sing, dance, bake, I watch a lot of tv and movies, I like to cross stitch, write, and colour too. Lastly, I age regress, often SFW but not always and that might be part of my trauma but would love to talk with other littles. You can always specify with me if you're always SFW and I'll respect that 😊

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hello Anayamoo welcome to the forums. xo, j :grouphug:

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Welcome! Shout if you need any help getting around the forum x

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
Welcome to the forum anayamoo :welcome: