• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello I need help

June Thaw

June Thaw

Me and My girlfriend had an argument 3 weeks ago and she said she need a break so I let her be but it has been three weeks and there is no contact from her. We are having LDRS and I tried my best to make her happy via text, pH call and video chat. I was available for her 24/7, is that what makes me look uncool and desperate? Is that what makes her turn off? I had messed up relationships before and I thought she was the one but here I am being dumped.

Z

Zoe1

I suppose LDRS , suspicious are easily aroused
people gossip and stuff
can you think of anything you might have said or done
that has caused her to take a step back ?

:welcome:🎼💜

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum. That is awful for you. How do you feel right now? You will find people here who are willing to support you.

June Thaw

June Thaw

I suppose LDRS , suspicious are easily aroused
people gossip and stuff
can you think of anything you might have said or done
that has caused her to take a step back ?

:welcome:🎼💜
Yes.. I mentioned something about her ex that she doesn't care me as much as u did to him.

OCDguy

OCDguy

Three weeks without contact over one remark because you were feeling hurt seems a little harsh... Rather than beat yourself up over it, is there some social contacts you can mix with to take your mind off things. That and studies etc.

Z

Zoe1

Yes.. I mentioned something about her ex that she doesn't care me as much as u did to him
I dont think you know that yet,
something might have happened to her

:hug: