• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello I am a Evangelical Christian with Psychosis

S

Sadman97

I am a very good person but have a dark past. I have been abused both mentally and physically. I am glad I found this forum :)

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

Hello and welcome :welcome:

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am a very good person but have a dark past. I have been abused both mentally and physically. I am glad I found this forum :)

Welcome to our peaceful sanctuary.

There is a lot of love and support here.

Good vibes. Everyone is chill.

Anytime you need me. ... I am here every 2 days.

God Bless and welcome!

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hi Sadman welcome to the forums...xo, j :grouphug:

Annointedone

Annointedone

✝ Welcome I’m a Christian, I’ve made very unthinkable mistakes in my past as far as being a lady and a mother but I begun to build a strong foundation with my higher power whom I call God or Jesus Christ but then I met a guy and the temptations of the world got to strong I left God behind. I got on a very strong street drug and isolated I became so paranoid I finally quit and a week later I started hearing voices. Nagging insulting, trying to get me to stop believing in God. Changing there voices the children acting like police sexually abusing me verbally making me get up at all hrs of the night to brush my teeth or pee and if I don’t do has he says then I’ll be tortured all night. I feel like God has abandoned me I started going back to church and they came with, I’ve prayed, I’ve had annointed prayer warriors pray over me , healing but nothing I’m trying to hold on to my faith and I will but it’s hard... anyways just needed to vent