• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello, howdy, hiya to all you wonderful people :)

addy

addy

Founding Member
Howdy and hiya :clap:

My name's Addy, am 29, alone and suffering from such a wide variety of illnesses and disorders I can't even begin to think about typing them all out here so I won't.

I was living in Melbourne, now I'm back in the UK after having been forced to leave Oz after nearly 6 years.

I love lots of odds and ends - walking in the rain, wombats, Scotland, contemporary folk music, badgers and jam - and dislike even more things.

Hope to be able to post here a bit more often than when I first found this sanctum of wonderfulness. I spend a lot of time fiddling with my blogs which I've been writing for several months now, as well as trying to raise money for mental health awareness through several small projects.

Hugs to you all :hug:
Addy

D

Dollit

Nice to say hello and welcome Addy - glad you're going to stay! :welcome:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hey there Addy, welcome to the site. Hope to hear more of your advnetures in Oz...did you meet the Wizard? :sorcerer:

:welcome:

JIBBAJABBA

JIBBAJABBA

Founding Member
hey Addy :welcome:

Full marks for your likes....love scotland (and its rain) myself and folk music is the best.....

Hope you will stick around we're a friendly bunch with lots to talk about or just be an ear.....

JibbaJabba

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Introduce Yourself 4
Pelyna Introduce Yourself 4
D Introduce Yourself 5
P Introduce Yourself 9
Marcy_Cakes Introduce Yourself 8