Hello hello hello

L

Lachrymologist

So yeah, this is me. Another newbie, but not new to using online help forums. I guess I should say a little about me, I'm 37, live with my partner, we have 4 kids and 2 cats and I'm finding life very, very difficult at the moment.... So hopefully I can find some help and support here.

I'll write more when I can think of more to say.

Zardos

Zardos

:welcome: Lachrymologist :)

L

Lachrymologist

Thanks for the welcome.

I guess I should write a little more, so here goes.

I've always had issues with depression on and off for the majority of my life, but I've been able to cope with, but in the last year or two it has got to be all too much.

July last year I was diagnosed with ME/CFS and it totaly changed my life, I went from working and being sort of fit and healthy, I walked 2 miles to work and 2 miles back each day, to to not being able to work and not being able to walk to the end of the road without being in pain and having no energy.

I'm quite a logical person, so having something that no one really knows why it has happened, or what can be done to solve it is a major headache and more than a little overwhelming.

I find it hard to put things down where people can see them, I'm more used to bottling everything up, so I might not post on here very often.

B

Boring

welcome to mentalhealthforum. sit back on our couch, sip some cold root beer, and enjoy the posts, my man

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hey Lachrymologist,

Welcome to the forum :)

Much love <3

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Hi and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
Its a friendly and supportive place here, stick around and join in when you feel able.
Hugs
Fox

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Hi and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
Its a friendly and supportive place here, stick around and join in when you feel able.
Hugs
Fox

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Introduce Yourself 1
T Introduce Yourself 7
S Introduce Yourself 6
O Introduce Yourself 5
T Introduce Yourself 4