• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello guys

T

teh_crow

hi all,:)
i'm new to this forum, the reason i'm here is because i think i may have some issues ,i hope that by sharing my experiences i might advance in getting over them and becoming a better person,i'm not gonna say more because i think there is a already a section of the forum for that.
thank you for reading.

Jo1760

Jo1760

Hi TC.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it a useful place for advice and support. There are a fantastic group of members on here, who I am sure will be able to help you should you need it.

The are lots of places on the forum to post, however the journal section you can put down anything you need to, vent or put questions. Anything you find helpful.

Take care of yourself.

XX

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Hi and :welcome: to the forum. We're a friendly lot and have been through loads of stuff between us, so I'm sure you will find the support you need here. :)

T

teh_crow

Thanks you for the quick replies,i really appreciate it.:)
By the way i started a topic in the depression forum and i do hope that was the right place to post it ,wouldn't want to misplace my first topic:p.

Sugar Coated Owl

Sugar Coated Owl

Hello :) A warm welcome from me :tea:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gyutube Introduce Yourself 6
K Introduce Yourself 12
strayer Introduce Yourself 7
quietfawn Introduce Yourself 6
A Introduce Yourself 7