Hello from the US!

S

StarryFox

Hey there! I found this site because I am trying to reach out to build myself a support network of individuals who understand what it's like to struggle with mental health issues of any kind. My main mental illness is C-PTSD, which causes me to isolate myself quite a bit, but I am making the effort to work against those instincts and open up!

I also have a TBI and experience depression, anxiety, insomnia, and panic attacks. My spouse of eight years has Borderline Personality Disorder, so I am also familiar with going through things that deal with that. I'm studying psychology in college in order to go into the social worker field, because I want to help others who are going through difficulties in their lives!

I hope that's adequate for an introduction, and I look forward to getting to speak with some of you and maybe even becoming friends. I hope you all have a great day!

InfiniteRectangles

InfiniteRectangles

:welcome: to the forum! I also struggle with PTSD and I am studying psychology as well for the same reason. I want to help people. I hope you enjoy it here. The people here are very nice. :hug1:

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Welcome to the forum
Hope you'll be very happy here.
Take care

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Welcome to the forums. Hope you find this place to be of help and support to you.

E

emzz

We are all friends here Starryfox, I'm sure you'll be feeling right at home immediately, I do and Iv only been here 2 weeks! oh by the way welcome.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
incorporealbeing Introduce Yourself 4
A Introduce Yourself 7
W Introduce Yourself 5
H Introduce Yourself 5
C Introduce Yourself 4