Hello from the UK..

S

Soulful soul

:flower2 Hi,

Hi, it's my first time on a forum like this, found it in Google search and liked what I saw so here I am. I have a rare bone condition which affects my whole body and also server depression and anxiety. I'm not as mobile as I use to be and this is something I'm finding very difficult to come to terms with as I'm only 48 but my body feels 90. I've a young teenager son, he really keeps me going on with life. I do have a partner but he's very verbally abusive and does fuck all around the house. He makes.my life more difficult I think. I've asked him to leave but he doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast. I seem to be just existing at the moment, I've no interest in myself, I'm ashamed to say it's months since I've had a nice bath and washed my hair, just to worn out mentally and physically from everyday life. I feel severely depressed and don't want to do absolutely anything. There's so much more to write but I'll leave it there for now.
God bless to everyone. ..

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi
im sorry you have both physical and mental illness to cope with ,it isn't fair of your partner not to help out more ,i was wondering if you would qualify for a social care package where people would come out and support you with housework and personal care/cooking

don't feel ashamed for not bathing for so long ,we can only do what we can do
love Lu x

Jbb79

Jbb79

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:flower2 Hi,

Hi, it's my first time on a forum like this, found it in Google search and liked what I saw so here I am. I have a rare bone condition which affects my whole body and also server depression and anxiety. I'm not as mobile as I use to be and this is something I'm finding very difficult to come to terms with as I'm only 48 but my body feels 90. I've a young teenager son, he really keeps me going on with life. I do have a partner but he's very verbally abusive and does fuck all around the house. He makes.my life more difficult I think. I've asked him to leave but he doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast. I seem to be just existing at the moment, I've no interest in myself, I'm ashamed to say it's months since I've had a nice bath and washed my hair, just to worn out mentally and physically from everyday life. I feel severely depressed and don't want to do absolutely anything. There's so much more to write but I'll leave it there for now.
God bless to everyone. ..
I Have Mental And, physical issues, Too x x Welcome <3 <3

R

RexieSF7

I am so sorry that you feel so bad but I completely understand as I suffer from physical health issues as well that certainly affected my mental health. Everyday is a struggle but I do my best to struggle through them. Taking a nice bath may just be the thing that you need. It is so hard going through struggles like this but the one thing that helped me to do whatever I could to help myself were my sons. I am thankful that you have that relationship as well. Also, it may be helpful to have someone else come in to help you as someone else suggested. I would have loved extra help when I was so sick. Blessings being sent your way!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introduce Yourself 8
Z Introduce Yourself 8
H Introduce Yourself 10
HauntedWitch Introduce Yourself 10
P Introduce Yourself 7