• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hello from pastellite

P

pastellite

Hi, I’m pastellite. These days I’ve been feeling overwhelmed by a lot of feelings and problems, and I hope I can find comfort here. Stay safe and healthy, everyone. :)

2Much2Feel

Hey, welcome to the forum:) Supportive group if you want to open up at all about what's causing you to feel overwhelmed. It does help to vent and you get some good advice here as well as many of us who more than relate. xx

B

Bod

Former member
Hello pastellite, welcome to the forum I hope that you will settle here as we are all helpful and caring.

P

pastellite

Hey, welcome to the forum:) Supportive group if you want to open up at all about what's causing you to feel overwhelmed. It does help to vent and you get some good advice here as well as many of us who more than relate. xx
Thank you for welcoming me, 2Much2Feel. I’ll probably vent a lot and also read similar stories to look for advice. I’ve found some and I’m glad to be here. :)

SolaceFall

SolaceFall

Former member
I hope you have a great experience here and find the help/guidance you need there are alot of supportive people here who care it really is a safe haven of sorts a place of comfort and belonging. If you would ever like to talk or any that door is open.