• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

BiPolarBear01

BiPolarBear01

Hi! I’m BiPolarBear01 - sometimes Cuddly, sometimes Grizzly! I’m a 38 year old single mother of two. I’ve had 5 hospital admissions, the first of which was when I was 18. My initial diagnosis was PTSD, then in my second admission a couple of years later I was diagnosed with Bi-Polar 1. I have ALOT to share from my mental health journey. I’m currently on Lithium and Abilify. I became addicted to cannabis when I was 17 which contributed greatly to my mental health issues. I’ve been clean the past 15 years.
I have always wanted to write a book on my experience. I hope to turn 40 in 2 years time and my book is something I’d like to accomplish by then.
Any Ghostwriters among you?
I’ve absolutely no experience whatsoever on how to go about achieving my goal so any suggestions and support will be very much appreciated.
Many thanks ❤

Contramike

Contramike

Hello and welcome to the forum!

That sounds like a great idea! That takes a lot of bravery! Someone on here might be able to help or know someone who could!

2Much2Feel

Hey, @BiPolarBear01, welcome to the forum. Some things in common for sure with your post, and you'll find a lot of people here who can relate. Hope you find it helpful here, and good luck on the book. xx

B

Bod

Former member
Hello and welcome to the forum, I hope that you can settle here as everyone is so very helpful and caring.