• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello, From a Newbie

Star-x-Smile

Star-x-Smile

Hello There

My name is Hayley but call me Haylz, I am new to this forum after coming across it on google?

I live in Scotland with my two daughters. Kyra - 3 and Molly - 18 months.

I have suffered with mental illness for many many years now, and have had 3 different diagnosis, but the fact is, nobody really knows whats wrong with me.

I hope to find some support and advice during my time on here and look forward to speaking with you all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx:love:

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum....there's a lot of nice folks here. :flowers:

sallyG

sallyG

Hi poppet and welcome to the forum..have a look around..everyone is quite helpful..im new here too.

Star-x-Smile

Star-x-Smile

:grouphug:

Thankyou all for such a wamring welcome. It means alot. I always feel so alone so it will be nice to talk to others with MH illness and so forth.

I dont get the chance to get online very much but i will deff visit every time i do ;)

You all seem LOVELY.

Thanks again for the welcome.
Much appreciated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cal

Cal

Founding Member
hello, welcome to the forum and since you said you were looking for support and advice i think you've come to the right place :welcome:

Emily-Rose

Emily-Rose

Hey theree,

Welcome to the forum I'm glad you found us! Everyone's really friendly here, and I hope you get the help and support you need

Since you're new here it might be helpful to read the forum rules and guidelines if you haven't already done so, by clicking here http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1567. And the "How to use this forum" section might be of use to you if you aren't sure how to naviagate around the forums (I remember when I first came, I knew nothing ) http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27

I hope you like it here and stay around I hope to see you around the forums!

Emily.x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lalune96 Introduce Yourself 2
ColdandAlone Introduce Yourself 13
C Introduce Yourself 6
A Introduce Yourself 7
J Introduce Yourself 4