• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello folks

T

TearyEyedx

Hi, welcome to the forum❤I was also very isolated when lockdown happened and I had no one really to talk to, so I came here, and I feel much better now. I’m here if you wanna talk, 💕

Z

Zaz

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi, welcome to the forum❤I was also very isolated when lockdown happened and I had no one really to talk to, so I came here, and I feel much better now. I’m here if you wanna talk, 💕
Thank you for your kind offer to talk. I'm not really sure what I've got to say as yet. I'm probably a bit fragile at the moment but I do hope to be able to open up to people and I know it can only be good for me. I hope that doesnt come across as rude in anyway 🙂

Z

Zaz

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Zaz,
I'm new here too.
Nice to 'meet' you.

:)
Hello Dawnhope I missed your message earlier. I'm finding it a bit difficult to keep up on here. Hope you've had a good day 🙂

T

TearyEyedx

Thank you for your kind offer to talk. I'm not really sure what I've got to say as yet. I'm probably a bit fragile at the moment but I do hope to be able to open up to people and I know it can only be good for me. I hope that doesnt come across as rude in anyway 🙂
No, of course it doesn’t. I was the same way when I first reached out. It’s okay.. no problem👌

Z

Zaz

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Had a rough night last night. Lying in bed worrying I'd said something wrong or stupid in my post and then beating myself up for hours with judgements, feeling shame, embarrassed and quite pathetic. A whole heap of rubbish played out in the battlefield of my mind over nothing real, just my negative thoughts, but the effects were very real on my mood and emotions. No one can cause harm to me like I do to myself. It's the one thing I've mastered. 😴

D

dawnhope20

Hello Dawnhope I missed your message earlier. I'm finding it a bit difficult to keep up on here. Hope you've had a good day 🙂
Thanks Zaz.
Glad to be here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Introduce Yourself 2
K Introduce Yourself 3
E Introduce Yourself 3
S Introduce Yourself 8
O Introduce Yourself 3