• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello fellow earthlings

Sunloving

Sunloving

Hello fellow Earthlings,
Im sunloving, it would be lovely to have a new forum to talk things over with. I left my last lovely forum (pregancy forum) becuase i had to accept the inevitable that at 44 I would never become pregnant. I loved the support and warmth an online forum could bring and hope very much to find the same here.

Im 44 single and childless (my singledom and unsettled work life mean I havent been sucessful as an adoptive parent either) . I was severerly bullied in a work place about 7 years ago and have not been able to make it out of the cycle of anxiety and depression especiallial when jobs and singledom and childlessness can be so tough.

I hope to make some good freind here and be able to not only build up my confience but help others build thiers. And find the spell check!!

Looking forward to meeting you all
Love sunloving

Just to note Ive used this signature becuase I find it so difficult to reject religions and magic based thoughts without hurting peoples feelings but hope you will be able to respect that i just dont want to hear about angels or jesus or the universes plan for me when starvation rape and torture exist in the world.

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
Hello. Welcome.

calypso

calypso

Admin
hello and :welcome: What exactly makes you anxious now? I wasn't clear. :)

Mark_01

Mark_01

Hello fellow earthling, and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here, Sunloving.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Hi Sunloving

:welcome: to the forum.

Your username made me smile, cos today the Sun is shining and it's getting quite warm out. Lots of people are already wearing shorts and T-shirts :)

Sunloving

Sunloving

Oh hello thankyou for being welcoming. :)
I was reading some of your stories on here last night and it just brought home to me how many people are struggling behind great disguises. I spent the entire weekend in tears inside this weekend and felt debilitated by it and yet this morning at work I do everything to hide the facts and pillow eyelids .. how was your weekend , oh great, you know quiet! This is why Im happy to be here becuase only other people who have been through simular things can understand, but i worry that to be amongst other people also struggling may make my outlook on life even bleaker beucase I find it so hard to hear of others pain without feeling it and its injustice myself. And so hello and thankyou again and a tentative step forward!! love sunloving

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TylersOutlet24 Introduce Yourself 7
T Introduce Yourself 3
S Introduce Yourself 6
M Introduce Yourself 8
Redfellow Introduce Yourself 3