• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hello eveyone another new comer here

M

memyself and b

hiya all, had bipolar rapid cycling since 2003 and was feeling rubbish so started looking for a forum for help and came across this one, so here i am! I have more lows than I do highs, am on citalopram and dont get no help from docs due to a long story of moving to east yorks,referral to mental health, psychi nurse seeing me once and deciding that my 4 kids were at risk and getting social services out( which they did and confirmed that my kids are not at risk)!! So as a result for the past 8months Ive been going it alone with my long suffering hubby!
Moving to scotland in june so hopefully the mental health is better cos it certainly cant get much worse! My days seem to be getting harder, more and more mood swings, worse at night! anyone got any tips or advice?:(

M

mad as a hatter

i wouldn,t bet on it bein ne better here cause it,s not they don,t give a shit either

M

memyself and b

thanks hun, where abouts are in scotland

emski

emski

:welcome: to the forum. Sorry to hear you've had such a bad time of it. Tips? I'm not sure I've much advice to give at the mo, as I'm a bit up and down myself, but I think talking here definitely helps. It's often the only place I have to get out what I am feeling.

:grouphug:

M

mad as a hatter

just ignore me i,m just a bit pissed off with mh services at the moment they might be ok for u give it a try and c

L

Lady Summer Isles

Hi and :welcome:

I'm going to be moving to Fife within the next few months too.
Good to have you here.
Lady T:grouphug:

S

skyblue

hiya all, had bipolar rapid cycling since 2003 and was feeling rubbish so started looking for a forum for help and came across this one, so here i am! I have more lows than I do highs, am on citalopram and dont get no help from docs due to a long story of moving to east yorks,referral to mental health, psychi nurse seeing me once and deciding that my 4 kids were at risk and getting social services out( which they did and confirmed that my kids are not at risk)!! So as a result for the past 8months Ive been going it alone with my long suffering hubby!
Moving to scotland in june so hopefully the mental health is better cos it certainly cant get much worse! My days seem to be getting harder, more and more mood swings, worse at night! anyone got any tips or advice?:(
Welcome here :flowers:.

Hope you find the site useful and I hope the mh services improve for you.

C

Charlie123

Hey

Lovely Fife! Nice place!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introduce Yourself 7
Magenta Pink Introduce Yourself 15
M Introduce Yourself 4
M Introduce Yourself 4
Poemwrit3r Introduce Yourself 4