• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hello everyone

rakshasdragon

rakshasdragon

Hiya, my friends call me Luna its nice to meet you all. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis at 14, I was doing ok then a doctor at the hospital gave me some bad advice which led me to having panic attacks whenever I left the house. I'm 21 now and for the last 18 months I haven't been going out and when I did I had to come home. I've had a Psychiatrist come out to see me but I seemed to be getting worse, so like nearly everything else I sorted my self out. Plus I've got a new doctor who sorted my meds out ^^
I still get nervous when I go out and I have had a couple of panic attacks, but not as many.

Erm I don't normally write that much andits probably in the wrong place, sorry ^^' anyways hello again.:D

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello and welcome:welcome: Rakshasdragon - you haven;t written too much or posted in the wrong place.
Friendly people here - keep posting - think it's quiet today might be the weather?

KS

P.S skiing through a revolving door - harhar only cos the ski's won;t fit!!!

rakshasdragon

rakshasdragon

Thank you ^^ yes the weather is nice today too nice for a redhead though lol
Luna

p.s true although it would probably hurt if tried

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Rakshasdragon!

I have already responded to a couple of your posts, but thought I'd say :welcome: to the forum anyway!
There is a wealth of support, knowledge and experience on this site! I look forward to your future posts!

Sapphire

rakshasdragon

rakshasdragon

Thank you Saphire and Twylight :D

K

kt456

Welcome to the forum :)

rakshasdragon

rakshasdragon

Hello Colin and Sophie.

Thank you both :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date